Random thingy I was sent that I had a little fun with… Read away, you might learn something new 🙂
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs
11 things about myself:
1. Since the age of 3, I wanted to be a Hairdresser more than anything in the world.
2. At 15 I realised I have hair dye anaphylaxis. (If I dye my hair, I will die.) Ha, take that plans!
3. I am deep down, afraid of ALL animals/insects to a certain extent. Although I have cats, I’m convinced they will all eventually turn on me…
4. ‘Lolita’ by Vladimir Nabokov is the only book I’ve ever been fearful of and convinced myself I would never pick up. I’m now on page 37.
5. I am ashamed to say I love Stephen King books…even though I know they’re going to leave me disappointed and with so many unanswered questions. Every. Single. Time.
6. I fall hopelessly in love with anyone who has a British accent, wears a Fedora or a Police uniform.
7. I’m a die-hard Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor fan.
8. My favourite colour is Blue.
9. I have a hearing impairment that makes most foreign accents unintelligible. So no, I’m not trying to be racist…I’m sure your english is lovely…yes, it’s an actual thing.
10. I am colour-coordination-crazy.
11. I love trashy Sci-Fi. Just quietly.
1. If you had to choose, would you rather eat ten pounds of ants or twenty pounds of dog food? (dry)
Dog food. They have human taste testers right?
2. Do you have a favourite sport? Or don’t watch them?
I go out of my way to NEVER watch sport. Unless it’s Dancesport?
3. It’s the end of the world, and you’re forced to choose between eating your fellow man, or trying your luck at finding food by travel. Stay and eat, or walk and search?
Walk and search. Bear Grylls eat your heart out. Your own heart. Not mine. D:
4. Which period of time would you least like to visit?
Any time inbetween 1939 & 1945.
5. Did you ever write a note about someone, then that person found it?
I can’t remember a time, but I’m sure if I did, it would’ve been found. 😛
6. What special room would you add to your house?
An attic…decorated like the inside of Jeannie’s bottle (from I Dream of Jeannie).
7. Would you ever play Jumanji?
Probably? Board games are awesome. But if I knew it was going to be like the movie…then no.
8. What is your speciality to cook?
I hate cooking. Pumpkin Soup? (even Josh likes it :D)
9. Is there a singer / band you’re ashamed to say you love?
Haha, where do I start? Maroon 5 & The Spice Girls.
10. What issue are you most passionate about? Endangered species, youth crime, ‘illegal’ immigrants, etc
Out of those 3? Endangered species. Like the Brush-Tailed Phascogale or the Gouldian Finch.
11. Which fantasy realm would you most like to be transported to?
I don’t know if you’d call it a realm, but I’d like to be transported to Silky’s house in The Faraway Tree…
Now because I have such a limited amount of followers, here are my questions and you can take them or leave them…don’t forget to notify me if you do answer them though!!
MY Questions 2 YOU
1. What are 3 things you couldn’t live without?
2. Star Trek or Star Wars?
3. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
4. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move to and why?
5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
6. Do you go out of your way to avoid or face your fears?
7. If you were a biscuit, what type would you be?
8. Which Hollywood film actor would play you in a movie of your life?
9. If the Matrix existed, would you want to know?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?